- Go to https://account.docusign.com.
- Enter your @gfcmsu.edu email address > click Continue.
- Click the blue Use Company Login button.
- Enter your NetID and Password in the MSU web service login fields.
The Technology Assistance Center
(406) 771-4440 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Technology Assistance Center at email@example.com or (406) 771-4440 to have shared envelopes enabled for your account.
The shared envelopes feature allows you to view and manage tasks of an envelope that has been shared with you.
See the DocuSign Shared Envelopes guide for more details about the feature and how to use it.
Training & Learning Resources
Visit DocuSign University to sign up for webinars or to take self-paced classes. All trainings are free.
For help with DocuSign for Microsoft apps (add-ins that integrate DocuSign directly into Word, Outlook, etc.)
Note: When signing into DocuSign directly from Word or Outlook, follow the To sign in instructions above.
Use the links below to access recordings of past DocuSign trainings held at MSU.
DocuSign 101 - DocuSign Basics
DocuSign Template and Powerform creation - Part 1
DocuSign Template and Powerform creation - Part 2